Monday, August 24, 2009

Wendy B. A blogger by any other name just isn't the same.


And, I have a feeling Wendy would tell you that, just in case I was not clear enough for you. Not a Wendy Brandes devotee? I'd correct that if I were you.

By following Wendy Brandes you will:

A) Get to experience some first rate styling

B) Live vicariously through her as she breezes through her very posh lifestyle with uber cool peeps she runs around with

C) Learn many new ways to express yourself, some of which may or may not involve implied violence ie: Wendy will slit a b$#@* who doesn't follow her.

D) Find new ways to incorporate the "F' word into your life

And much, much more. And the good thing is that Wendy is in it for the long haul, not just some fly by night blogger who will get you hooked and then leave you hanging.


And Oh, Want to be Soooo Jealous? Thought so. I got the Wendy Brandes Seal of Approval. Oh snap! Sit back in your chairs, O Jealous Ones and feast your eyes. Enjoy, and thank you Wendy! There will be a short question and answer ceremony after the presentation. This, just so you know is the presentation so feel free to ask any questions you may have now.

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I'm not sure about A and B but I know I can guarantee C and D. Ooh, wait, I'm supposed to ask a question. Okay, "How did you get to be so beautiful?"

KT said...

Well Wendy, that is a good question. And one that I will be happy to answer. My beauty comes from within. Once I learned to be okay with who I was I got sooo much better looking!

Polly said...

Well I need to see what the fuss is all about!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy doesn't swear in real life.

Anonymous said...

Wendy doesn't swear in real life. It's all a big front.

WendyB said...

That Karen bitch is a fucking liar!

KT said...

Wendy, I about peed my pants when I saw this. I sat at home laughing out loud. My daughter was concerned for my sanity.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.