Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Katie's Lending Library

Since my early childhood dream of becoming a librarian did not pan out I've decided to do my own lending library on my blog. If you see something you like listed under KT's Lending Library over to the left hand side, click on the book title to see more about it. Want to read it? Just email me your name and address and I'll send it to you. You don't even have to send it back, just pass it along to a friend. As many of you know, I love sharing my books so don't be shy! I only get around to shipping once a week or so, and I ship media rate so it may take a bit longer but they will get there, I promise!
email: ktlangmeyer@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Jill Ann said...

That is so sweet. To bad I have not read a book in years! These kiddos keep me too busy! I would love the pie recipe. I was thinking about trying to do a fall recipe swap. Any ideas? I have a ton of events this fall and need some new ideas.

Jill Ann said...

That is so sweet. To bad I have not read a book in years! These kiddos keep me too busy! I would love the pie recipe. I was thinking about trying to do a fall recipe swap. Any ideas? I have a ton of events this fall and need some new ideas.

Ally said...

Where's your Clinton Kelly book? I wanna read it :)

KT said...

Jill- Here is the link to the recipe:
http://ourrealliferecipes.blogspot.com/2009/04/mock-apple-pie.html

Ally- Someone already has that book! I'm sorry! If it makes it's way back to me I'll get it to you!

presious said...

KT,

That is a cool idea! I'm not much of a reader. Don't have the lifestyle nor the patience. However, that is so cool!

Polly said...

Wait til I finish the MIL pile.....then Ill be on your case!!

Anonymous said...

KT did you get the book I sent?


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.