Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh.my. - The best book I've read in a while


I cried. Like a baby. Sometimes Mine by Martha Moody. I was browsing on Barnes and Noble last night for something to read. Was feeling a bit frustrated at the lack of offerings that interested me. Somehow, Sometimes Mine caught my eye. Had Brian go pick it up for me (Thank you, Brian) and got started. I was interested to see that the author, Martha Moody is from Ohio, and that the book was based in Columbus. I was interested to read the book, figuring that maybe there would be some areas of the book I would be familiar with. I was not expecting this book to be such a moving love story. And not your typical love story, but still one that moved me and made me cry nonetheless. Want to know what I did as soon as I finished? Had Barnes and Noble hold her other two books for me to get started on. Want to know what I'm doing next? Going to her website to email her about how much I loved this book.

Now, who wants to read it next? Email me. ktlangmeyer@yahoo.com
*Sad note for me- Martha Moody just wrapped up a writing class. Three days ago. Aargh.

2 comments:

KT said...

Snapped up by Leslie at Cute on the Cheap. But I have a feeling she'd be willing to share when she is done...
www.cuteonthecheap.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Darn her! Guess I'll go over there and give her my best puppy dog face...


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.