Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A bugs life


I got home from work to find my husband standing at our kitchen window telling me to come see this bug. THIS BUG? More like THIS BIG A** BUG!!!!! It's like a freak show on my window. I am terribly afraid of bugs, but Brian told me we HAD to get a picture of this thing, and he was correct. I was able to get within a few inches for this photo op. After consulting the BEST BUG WEBSITE EVER, http://www.whatsthatbug.com/ I have decided the closest thing I can come up with is that this is a Walnut Underwing.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

thats the grossest thing Ive ever seen. Ugh.

Marian said...

Oh My Goodness. That bug looks ginormous. Ewww, Ewwwww, Ewwwwwwwwww.

Jill Ann said...

So those big things are flying around here? Yuck!

K said...

That thing is gross!!

Kimberly said...

Its like something you would see in a Sci-Fi movie. Glad it was at your house and not mine!!

presious said...

Ewwwh!! How creepy! That one will make you have nightmares! And I thought the giant tranchula was huge that I found here at my house!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.