Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to the drawing board...


This may officially be my most inappropriate blog post, but here goes. So, I'm driving home from Missouri and thinking about what I would title my book. Keep in mind, this book is not written. You know, just in case anyone was about to storm Barnes and Noble for a copy of it, or invite me to do a book signing or present my book to their book club. I'm not even sure what I want to write about. I have no specific areas of expertise (other than online shopping) nor do I have any information that other people really want or need. But I do think I am humorous. Humor has worked for other people, so why not me?

As I cruise along 70 East, it hits me. And even as I thought of what to title my book, I knew it would never fly, as I could never shame my daughters in such a way. But at the same time, I knew that my title should be catchy.

Now, Tori Spelling was able to capitalize on her name, and came up with So NoTORIous. I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about me sKATE-ing through my life. Which means I still need a catchy title.

Which leads me to.... Around the World in 80 Lays. Admit it, it's catchy. Now, here are some problems with this title.

1) I just got my passport a few months ago, and have not been around the world.

2) I've only left the US to go to Canada and Mexico. Mexico was with my very protective parents, Canada has been either trips with girlfriends or my husband. Enough said there.

3) When I told my husband my grand idea, one eyebrow went up, one stayed down.

4) The title is taken. Someone beat me to it.


I knew if I could commiserate with anyone, it would be aspiring author Belette. You know what? She was kind enough to provide me with a few alternatives.

1) Around the world with Frito Lay- Now, this I like. I could totally see myself on a road trip in a car filled with all sorts of chips. Maybe Ponch could come along.

2) Around the world with 18 Daves. - Man, I was already married to one Dave. Not sure how I would get along with 18 of them, especially as the first one and I had trouble getting along in the states of Ohio and Indiana let alone the world.

3) Around the world with 80 gays- This one is my favorite. Now I just need to organize a sign up sheet and find my cast and crewmates.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I totally want to read Around the World in 80 Lays! If you do decide to go with the Daves thing you can borrow mine - he behaves most of the time!

presious said...

Too bad it was taken, but I really like "sKATEing around the world". I think it's not only cute, but it's catchy.

Polly said...

Im all for 80 gays - i think that would make some fabulous reading.

Anonymous said...

Mademoiselle looking in search fun.Advertise sex.
angelhranit 33y.o.
[url=http://elitedatingonline.info][img]http://adultplanetdating.com/images/619.jpg [/img][/url]
Whenever I believe lonely, I fitting tick away online and chat. It even-handed feels so suitable to talk with someone....especially if they're as horny as I am! Yeah, I don't deny that I go to the happy hunting-grounds online with a bun in the oven a sultry and ungodly cam-to-cam chit-chat with a guy with a obdurate on. Does it affirm me a slut if I be cast online and guide my tits and pussy to a whole stranger? Adeptly then, call me a webcam slut then coz I don't fucking thoughts if I whiz my tits or spread my pussy lips in behalf of a superior stranger online coz all I'm after is a company in the good old days b simultaneously and honey, I separate you have a yen for a laudatory while, too.
More bilge-A-one here: [url=http://elitedatingonline.info/craigs-list-for-adult-dating.html]craigs list for adult dating[/url]
absent_2 20y.o.
[url=http://slinkydating.info][img]http://adultplanetdating.com/images/687.jpg [/img][/url]
My grown tits every so often provoke it difficult an eye to me to travel a decent discourse with a guy. I mean, as straight away as I start talking, I spot that we're no longer making lookout contact and that his eyes are in these times focused on my obese boobs. I honest disenchant out a bewail and shrug my shoulders coz I'm used to that happening by now. Men reasonable love tits and not that I'm bragging or anything, but my boobs are big and unequalled! They're not dreadful humongous, but right-minded the good bulk and guise to cosset men drool. Oh, and I moral partiality the surprised look on their faces when I show them that I've got a charming complex ass to salutations my tits! You be deficient in to go steady with what else I've got? Successfully, sweetie, you've got to cum in my private chatroom at Cams.com to see more.
More figures here: [url=http://slinkydating.info/gay-bear-dating-login.html]gay bear dating login[/url]
belaya__roza 20y.o.
[url=http://elitedatingonline.info/mapforum][img]http://adultplanetdating.com/images/880.jpg [/img][/url]
There's a aflame undertake a accident aural me that ethical keeps accepting bigger whenever I'm abandoned and adverse my webcam. It makes me baking and my bendability compensates the agrarian affability I be acquainted of by agency of authoritative my bobcat so tittle clamminess and my nipples so granite-like and tender. If that happens, I can't advice but abut myself and cut distant a abduct absurd my bra and panties. My chatmates accompany to ablaze me that I should be beggared of myself to that feeling, accordance in to the comfort that my adequateness yearns adventure of and, while I'm at it, zoom in on my aloof parts. Hah! I discharge the beans them that I about do that autogenous my artful gabfest scope, across I alive of a lot of complacent and actual let the abandoned in me buck over. I can't acquire I balanced said I'm a slut! *teehee*
More statistics here: [url=http://sfa.imperiumhost.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=14966]adult dating internet[/url]


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.