Sunday, August 30, 2009

The week ahead...


All About Steve- I can not WAIT to see this movie. It looks so cute.


Melrose Place- Hope it as good as the first time around. Doubtful, but I hope.


My friend Brittany's baby shower- Since it's her third baby, we're not doing a traditional baby shower. We're having a fun "ladies night." I'd tell you more, but it's top secret as we have not told Brittany what we're up to. Every girl needs a surprise once in a while, right?


Wrapping up the first 2010 budget for my three sites I am responsible for. I'll be dreaming of adding machines by the weekend.



Hoping I can find a time for a pedicure. I need one!


Daydreaming about my upcoming trip to Washington DC.... Just a little tidbit about me, I was born there and lived in DC for four years.


Working on my Swap N Shop Event I am hosting next month. Boy, it will be here quickly. Anyone want to volunteer to help work the event??? Come on Columbus ladies, you know you want to be a part of this fun event...


Week two of Tessa's senior year. AARGH. She got her senior football jersey. How pretty does she look? Spent a good chunk of time researching trip ideas for her graduation gift. Capri? (Brian thinks I am WAY crazy at this point.)


Reading The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan. It is very good. I'll share more after I am finished with it.


Thinking about a hectic September. Lots of work travel for my husband and I this month. At one point I will leave on a Sunday, come home on a Tuesday, at which point he will leave once I get home, he will get back on Friday just in time for me to leave to return Sunday. Whew! And that's just one week...


Happy Monday! I'm still looking for my Loubie.




6 comments:

K said...

I'm a little tired just reading about that week! At least life isn't dull. :-)

Kimberly said...

Don't even talk about Budgets!! I have worked so hard on mine so already and still have sooo much to do!!

Here's to surviving September!

nikkip said...

the girls had so much fun with you guys yesterday. thanks! let's talk about your plan and need for volunteers soon. also, when are you going to dc? it's my fave! have a great week, lady.

presious said...

Love the poem :). I really do hope you find the other one. It is so strange how one shoe can just walk away...get it...one shoe "walking" away...LOL! Glad you put your order to be delivered soon.

You are a busy little lady my dear! Have fun with it all!...:)

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! i love the diddy...where o where can my loubie be??! oh dear. sorry you lost your shoe. you'll find it. you are such a good friedn KT. miss you! xoxo

Polly said...

please come home Loubie - your mummy misses you.

Your little girl (well not so little anymore huh?) Is gorgeous, no wonder you are so proud - are you beating the boys away with a stick?

Im reading Water for Elephants, have you read it?


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.