Monday, August 17, 2009

Pitbull- I'll see you in Miami...


OK, maybe not. But I wish. But for real; I have been waiting on the new cd release, even though my car has no working cd player. I drive with my laptop in my car playing cd's. Yes, I know I am a loser. It's kind of like a reverse boom-box. You got something to say about that? Didn't think so. My Pandora account (If you don't use Pandora, you totally should, it's free and the best) has a Pitbull station, and so does my Blackberry.

Pitbull. I love you. I won't be at the Miami release party, but I will be at the Cleveland show. I already have my room and tickets. I'll be the girl who is ridiculously out of place. See you there. And don't worry, I won't bring Michael Vick.

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.