Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend read...






I enjoyed this a lot. I won't divulge too much, but it is the tale of two married couples and traces their relationships back with one another to their grade school days. A very good read by an author I have never read before but am looking forward to reading again in the future.


If anyone would like this book, just let me know and I'll get it out this week.


Also, I just got April and Oliver back from my mother in law and would be happy to pass this along as well. Again, it was a good read, and a surprising one at times throughout the book. A bit dark, but good.
I like how the colors of these two covers compliment one another. It was not intended by me, but I did notice it when I posted the pics. Very soothing palettes for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's gonna get a LOT steamier than this bland read after I get ahold of you!

Just wait til Lexander enters your life!!!!

TracyH said...

Hi KT~I just recently started reading your blog and I love it! I would love to read Bird in Hand if nobody else has snagged it. How do I get my info to you?

KT said...

Hi Tracy, you can email me at ktlangmeyer@yahoo.com

Congrats! You're the first taker. It was a very good book, and I hope you like it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.