Friday, August 28, 2009

Silence is golden...

Or so they say. I haven't decided yet. The stereo on my Volvo is out, along with all of the electrical components on the middle of my car. Silence. It's just me, along with the moans and groans of my car as we go over speed bumps and the occasional trucker honking at us as we drive by and Caroline is furiously pumping her arm up and down at them. (If you're tired of me going on and on about my car, sorry. I know I need to step up to the plate and buy a new one, but really, I am in a battle of wills with my current car and am determined to win. Which makes me a loser. C'est la vie...)
All of this "quiet time" in the car has given me ample opportunity to daydream about future purchases I would like to make.
I've got three I'm obsessing about:
1) This little beauty from Top Shop. It's sold out. Sigh.......... I just know I would have looked SO CUTE in it. Especially at the Pitbull concert.
2) The Clarisonic. Kind of feeling like I need it. I'm sure this feeling will pass and I'll decide I need something else. Obviously my moods lately with regards to skin care are like some crazy middle aged pendulum swinging ALL OVER THE PLACE.
3) The Louis Vuitton ALMA MM. In Bleu Nuit, preferably. If I'm going to daydream, why not make it big, right?

2 comments:

Ally said...

If I weren't marrying Al in 12 days, I'd marry my Clarisonic.

presious said...

KT,

I admire your patience with your car. My cars are oldies and I 'refuse' to purchase a new car until my current cars fall apart.

I have a 1996 Volkwagen Jetta, a 1990 150 Ford Econoline Van with a V8 engine that I use for the day care and I have a 1977 Dodge Jamboree motorhome. They are all paid for and running fine...well the motorhome is currently being serviced.

I say, hang in there until you are able to do things the way you want to do them.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.