Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I want to dot the "i"


So, tonight my friend Jordan invited me to come see her husband Jeremy play soccer at OSU. Seeing as how I always have fun with them I thought "Why not, let's go." So I loaded up Tessa and Caroline and headed. Little did I know they play right next to where OSU's marching band is practicing. If you know me, I LOVE OSU. I get a little fired up and rowdy. I have said for years that someday I want to dot the "i" in Script Ohio. This is a HUGE honor. It really is. Brian's college room-mate Rich got to dot the "i" and he is like royalty. Well, I debated tonight if I could get arrested for running out into the practicing band and dotting the "i" or not. It's only practice right? For those of you who don't know about this tradition follow the link. Or watch the video. If watching this in front of over 100,000 people doesn't get you fired up I don't know what will.
P.S. Only 25 days until kick-off.

4 comments:

Ally said...

FYI - Leslie and I were both drum majors of our high school marching band. Different years though. One day we'll post pics of ourselves in all our sequined glory.

KT said...

Oh! Please do. I love nothing more than tacky gaudy stuff. It warms my heart.....

Ally said...

Giiiiiiiiiiirl...you have no idea.

I love big hair, and big make up, and sequins and feathers and all that tacky stuff too.

LOVE IT.

The pic is about 12 years and 50 lbs ago though...OY!!!!!!!!

E said...

AAAAAHHHH HOW FUN!

And I need to see these be-sequined Cuties on the Cheap.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.