Friday, August 29, 2008

Pampered princess


Today was Brooks day of beauty at the groomers. She turned 13 this year so she is really rocking the pigtail look here. We are friends with the vet and Caroline goes to school with her daughter. She called me at work today to tell me that when she got to school this morning Caroline mentioned to the doctor that our dog was on the way to the office to get her bath and could she PLEASE put her favorite colored bows in Brooks hair. I was so excited because we usually get a bow but PIGTAILS? Awesome! Thank you Dr. Caudy!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your spa day :)

Maddy said she hopes you get lots of treats today too!

E said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

How did I not know you had a pretty pup!? JEALOUS

Jane said...

My 5-year-old chocolate brown labrador thinks your pigtail girl is a Hot Dog!

~Swankymama said...

She looks so pretty!! We love bows at our house!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.