Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tristan & America


One of my favorite stores is Tristan & America. I discovered them on a trip to Toronto and have also been in New York. I love their clothes, but they do not have an online shop so I have to get as much as I can while on vaca. (Which is coming up- yippee!) Today I am wearing my all-time favorite dress from them and my triple strand pearl necklace from them. I don't know if the picture does the dress justice but from the waist down it is all small pleats throughout the entire dress. It is also a wrap dress. Pleats AND a wrap dress? It was love at first sight. I will be at their front door in less than a month looking for some new goodies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh so chic! And I love your shoes!

Leslie said...

Oh Ive never heard of Tristan. I have that same feeling about Zara. I seriously think it may be worth the flight to NYC for some Zara!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.