Thursday, August 7, 2008

One of these things doesn't go with the other...




I had so much fun watching OSU's band practice the other night that I took Caroline back tonight. We had so much fun again. There were kids for Caroline to play with and we had a great time. Until we got to our car. And found a $50.00 parking ticket on the windshield. I understand it was 100% my fault for not feeding the meter properly but come on. A $50.00 parking ticket in the parking lot of a university where school is not in session? Where the parking lot was at best 25% occupied? Aargh! Do they know the fun stuff I could do with $50.00??? Do they know I went to Target on the way and spent twice that? (Which is unfortunately true!)

3 comments:

Ally said...

Aww, KT. You can't beat the system! ;)

Leslie said...

that is so ridiculous. if school was in session, I could understand but come on!

~Swankymama said...

College campuses are the worst! I got one when I visited UTD to return to college 6 months ago. I thought, yeah, sure, I SO want to come HERE!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.