Saturday, August 9, 2008

Young at heart...



One of my favorite things about my job is watching all of the kids on my property grow up, come to the office to hang out, show me report cards, get first teeth etc... You can learn a lot from these kids! I have a handful of kids who are "regulars" and come to hang out quite a bit. It's kind of a bummer because in a few weeks they will be back to school which means I will be back to work. No more coloring or story breaks for me. Anyway, my little girl pals were in today and asked if they could take pictures with me! How fun is that? They make me feel as cool as Hannah Montana! *The picture on the left is Samaya. She told me that she used to think I was a girly-girl but now that she knows I am a tomboy on my time off she wants to be my friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Hannah Montana is pretty cool... Maybe as cool as Billy Ray?...


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.