Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to school fashion show





We've been doing this for the past few years and I have fun with it. I think the other members of my family just tolerate it, as they do me sometimes. All day long I've been torturing Tessa with my best Kelly from the Office "Fashion Show Fashion Show Fashion Show at Lunch" chant. So without further ado, here are some of the highlights of our Back to School fashion show starring Tessa and Caroline. It's a shame you can't tell but we have a strobe light going in the background along with music. It was pretty sweet.

4 comments:

E said...

Tessa's a little heartbreaker! I'd keep that one locked up 'til college for sure.

What gorgeous girls you have, KT!

Leslie said...

How fun! I want to have a fashion show! Because, let's be honest, I still take myself "back to school" shopping every fall. What can I say, I still use the excuse years after leaving school!

KT said...

No joke Leslie. I think this may be why I have a kid every 11-12 years. As long as I have one in school I can pull off the "mommy's going back to school shopping." Which means in about 8 years I need to have another one. OK, maybe not... And thank you E, I am incredibly lucky to have such pretty and fun girls. Especially ones who share or at least indulge my in my quirks! Bad news though, college is in 2 years and I'm in panick mode.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea - I love photo montage/fashion shows (like the scene in Sweetest Thing ~ so great!). Also, I totally agree with Erin. Your girls are so pretty! Tessa just sparkles! She totally gets her from her hot mama!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.