Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ally saved the day!


In my quest for sequins Ally emailed me this skirt. I called Express and they have it on hold for me to go try on after work. I am so excited and hope this skirt isn't too short. I asked the girl on the phone and she said "We-elllllllll" That tells me it's short, but I'm hoping with tights I can pull it off.
*OK, so I went to Express to try this on. Um, the best thing I can tell you to describe the length is that if I had an appointment with the OB/GYN I wouldn't have to change into a gown. I could just leave the skirt on and hop on the table. YIKES was it short. It was very, very cute though. In order to not make it a wasted trip I bought a necklace and top. Thanks Ally for thinking of me and my quest for eternal tackiness.

3 comments:

Ally said...

You're welcome!!

I still vote no tights though. Slap on some Nars Body Glow and work it.

If you want I can send some RuPaul videos for inspiration. No one makes me wanna strut more than her. Him? Her. Right?

Leslie said...

Quest for eternal tackiness--bwhahaha! love it!

Jane said...

Great legs and that skirt it good to go whatever your age.
Go on, go back for it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.