Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who's so vain?




So, for the longest time I blogged about who knows what. Then, I wound up posting my outfit as other people do. And I have to say it gets kind of addictive to get feedback on what looks cute, different ideas to try whatever. And no joke, I haven't been in a picture in the longest time because I am always the picture taker. In fact, we took quite a bit of heat from people because I was conspicuously absent from our holiday card with family photo minus me. Again, I was taking the picture and thought nothing of it but people commented to us that they found it odd. But really, do I need to send a photo of myself to people so they can see that I look a year older? Or that I gained a few pounds? Anyway, the point of this post is that I thought I looked so cute today but in photos my forehead looked super shiny so I decided not to post my outfit. And I am not having any luck explaining to my 4 year old how to take a pic from the neck down. (I also don't know how to use my self timer!) Any chance Carly Simon was talking about me? *Here's the shoes I was wearing. They are by Guess. The rest of the outfit came off pretty quickly after coming home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are nuts! We will love ya shiny forehead and all. Also, I am sure your computer has some editing software that you could simply crop your head out of the pic. I want to see your outfit ~ don't tease us that it was cute and then don't show it to us!!

Leslie said...

I'm so vain and I admit it! My friend told me to switch my outfit pose up. I told her I was vain enough that if the entire world was going to see me, I was going to make darn sure I looked my skinniest and showed my best side!

E said...

You're so silly, KT.

Though now I want to see the shiny forehead more than your spiffy outfit :)

KT said...

I'll wear the outfit again next week and with any luck my forehead will be shiny again and I'll post it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.