Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am the luckiest girl!


I am so lucky to have some of the nicest friends. I've been a little pouty because a group of friends who are stay at home moms got to go pick blackberries this morning. I unfortunately had to come to work and miss the fun. Two friends Brittney and Jordan BOTH brought me blackberries. I have been sitting at my desk just dipping in eating them. I was worried about finding something yummy to make them into but it looks like my problem is taking care of itself as I eat them one by one! Also, is it wrong that I double dipped and let them both bring me some? I really didn't know they would both be so thoughtful!

3 comments:

Ally said...

Yum!!!

It's not bad - at least they'll both know now, right?

Anonymous said...

yummmm!!!! send some of those goodies my way :)

Leslie said...

oooh!!!! I want blackberry cobbler now!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.