Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girls night out




A group of 10 of us went to dinner and to Barnes and Noble for the midnight release of the final book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. So much fun! Out of the 10 of us my friend Jordan was the 1st of us to get her hands on the book.


I found this super cute dress on Glam Girls blog a while back. It was on sale for a great price, but when I got to the website it had been marked down even more! I got so lucky because I ordered it without ever trying it on and I really liked the fit when it got here. I paired it with my trusty denim jacket which I love. (And yes, I do realize that again, my outfit makes me look like the side of a barn. Note to self: Learn flattering poses if you are going to take pics of yourself.


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Well I dont think you look wide but I do understand what you mean about poses. Try to angle slightly to the side and put one leg slightly out in front. It's slimming!

And what are these books you speak ok? I read all the time and have never heard of them

Ally said...

That dress is so cute!

And you don't look wide :) Promise.

KT said...

Leslie- If you enjoy reading you HAVE to read the Twilight series. I read on average 3-4 books per week and this series is one of my all time favorites. It was originally written as a teen series but has a huge following of all age groups. They really compare the success of this series to Harry Potter. One you start the 1st book you will be HOOKED!

Jane said...

I love that dress too. I love the way yo wear it, dressed up casual. It looks like a dress with so many possibilities.
I am sure you could wear it everyday for a year.
I think my shopping withdrawal is starting to get to me!
By the way I am editor of an online book club and have just been sent a copy of Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I had put it on my "sometime never" pile. I think I will dig it out right now.

KT said...

My friends spent a few months trying to get me to read the series and I resisted. I really only started just to get them off my back, and I was HOOKED by chapter one. You will LOVE it!~


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.