Sunday, August 10, 2008

Me and the King




Well, it is 5:00 p.m. on Sunday and I am just now sitting upright for the first time today. Our friends and neighbors Jaime and Athanasia had a Las Vegas night party last night complete with gambling tables (No real money involved only play money) and live entertainment. The entertainment was an Elvis impersonator. The food was true Greek food and was delicious. What got me in trouble was the margarita machine. Especially the part around 4 a.m. where I decided to stick my mouth under it and drink directly from the machine. A few times. And the jell-o shots. Thankfully they only live next door so around 5 a.m. I did my walk of shame through their yard to my house. And now I am up and at them at 5:00 p.m. And looking forward to going back to bed at 8 p.m.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like a great night.
Glad to see you had so much fun. What great neighbours.

Ally said...

You're my new hero, KT. The wind beneath my wings...

KT said...

Glad you guys think so. It's Monday and I'm still hungover.

~Swankymama said...

Kinna did that on Saturday. Although is lasted from 12 noon to 2:30 a.m.

Sunday was a bitch.

E said...

HA! Oh, KT... You look cute!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.