Saturday, August 30, 2008

Party like a Barack star!







That's my new slogan. We got in line around 1 p.m. and finally got into the stadium about 5:00 p.m. We were lucky enough to get 10 rows back, directly to the left of the podium. The view was outstanding. Man was it crowded though. But worth it. We had to go through metal detectors and there were Secret Service Agents everywhere. It was a pretty cool experience. I wore my Michelle Obama pearls. Amazingly after all those hours in the sun and I didn't get burnt. Whew!

5 comments:

Ally said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO jealous. wish i could have made it.
-nikki

Jane said...

It looks like a great party. We have been hearing on the news how BIG your political conventions are. They make our conferences seem very low key

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOO! did you get his autograph?

KT said...

Jordan, I did get his autograph. He signed it "To Jordan and Jeremy with love, looking forward to the future, Love Barack." I'll drop it off at your place for you...


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.