Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So, I'm taking a poll


It has been mentioned around our house that the gist of my blog seems possibly to be about poking fun at Brian, my husband. What can I say, he amuses me! So, I decided to do a poll and see what other people's perceptions are. I just like to laugh along at the challenges as well as the fun of married life as much as I do anything else in life. So feel free to vote, but I have to forewarn you that it's not going to change anything, it's strictly for my own entertainment purposes! The poll is to the left of the posts.

3 comments:

Ally said...

I think it's kinda funny...and by "kinda funny" I mean really funny.

Anonymous said...

How many times can I vote?

KT said...

As many as you want to Sara. You've experienced the Brian/Katie experience more than anyone so vote away!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.