Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boy, how times change...


Wow am I getting old. I've been at stores at closing time when it's time to leave, I've been kicked out of the Varsity Club and once Brian and I were asked to leave a neighbors property. (That's another story) But tonight was a turning point and made me realize I'm getting up there when I'm getting asked to leave the OSU dairy farm. We've been going there for the longest time but apparently tonight I violated the cows private hours or something. So we got asked to mooooove on out.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Unless you have been kicked of someplace, you haven't lived!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. We had a fab time. And thanks to you I read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I read it in one day and passed the book on to my son's 16-year-old girlfriend.

~Swankymama said...

Cows must need their beauty sleep too! :o)

KT said...

Did you like Twilight? I absolutely loved it, which was a nice surprise. I went into it with a bad attitude but loved it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.