Friday, August 29, 2008

Working for the weekend


So, today I am if possible a little more fired up than usual. The weekend is going to be SO FUN! On tap:
Going to see Pineapple Express with Brian
Ohio State opens against Youngstown State- Today I am wearing my Jim Tressel sweater vest
And what I am most excited about: Barack Obama is speaking at Tessa's school and we're going. Tessa thinks I am a loser (again) because I am wearing my Michelle Obama pearls. FYI, Michelle Obama will also be there. Also, the Upper Arlington Arts Festival is Monday. A few years ago I found my favorite piece of artwork that we own by Chris Plummer and now I'm up to three of his pieces. Check his schedule to see if he is going to be showing at a festival near you. Somewhere in the middle of all that I've got to start narrowing down what I want to pack for the Toronto Film Festival NEXT WEEK! So, to segue into my theme song for the weekend, here is a little Loverboy for you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am driving over and going to Tessa's school to see Barack and Michelle with you! That is so awesome. Have a fabulous weekend and yay for prepping for vacations next week!

Anonymous said...

If you see Barack, tell him Scott will vote for him if he stops by the house. We'll be waiting...

E said...

Oh my gosh! That's incredible!!!!! And I'm way jealous. You wear the crap out of those Michelle Obama pearls, KT, for everyone who can't be there!

:)

KT said...

Kimberly, come on! The more the merrier! Unless you are going to be too busy practicing pulling the slot machine handles down all weekend!
Sara- How about if I pick Scott up on the way? I am sure he really, really wants to go. Maybe we can invite Chuck too~

Ally said...

Come pick me up - I wanna gooooooooooooooooooooooo

KT said...

You ladies better hustle- This girl and her crew are ready to roll

Ally said...

If you leave now to get me we'll get there in plenty of time!

Vroom vroom!

Anonymous said...

KT I want a full report on what the Obama women are wearing!!! Michelle's pearls are so flattering on her coloring! (Look at me talking about other people's coloring when I can't even figure out my own!)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.