Monday, October 20, 2008

We're coming Undone




So if you pay attention (as if anyone could not find my life riveting) I play a game called Bunco with the girls twice a month. (Cause once isn't enough for me) I play with two different groups of girls and it really is fun. (Another shameless plug to get your own Bunco group together if you haven't already- I can walk you through the deets of getting this together if you want) Well, next month we are combining the two Bunco groups for the month and going on location! There is an upscale lingerie and shoe boutique in Grandview called Undone and they let you have private parties in the store at no cost to you! And you get 10% off of your purchases the evening of your party. How can this get better? A group of girls in a fun mood surrounded by pretty things and shoes? If you live in the Columbus area and need a fun girls night I totally suggest calling them. They could not have been more accommodating in helping me set this up, and the store is AWESOME. They carry one of my favorite lines, Mary Green and they will even special order things for you if they don't have them.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Two great ideas for the price of one. Can't wait to try Bunco out. Clothes parties will have to wait until I can start spending again.

Hillary said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds like so much fun!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.