Monday, October 27, 2008

I got my money's worth


I had a hair appointment this weekend and as always I am amazed by what they can do with my fine, thin hair. Their knowledge and technique with these tools just impresses me to no end. So after Dana was done using the worlds biggest hairbrush on my head, and I looked like I had a head full of thick gorgeous hair I decided that I too needed that mega-brush she had used. Granted, I was a bit intimidated by the size but figured what the hell, I can buy it and never use it again right? As if that has never happened. Well, I got my brand new Olivia Garden 2 1/2 inch ceramic + ion thermal hairbrush home and let me tell you it is loooove. Love. Plain and simple. How did I ever live without this brush? I have fine hair, but a lot of it and my hair takes a bit to dry. And at the end it needs straightened due to the texture and frizz factor. I am no Vidal Sassoon but after using this brush my hair took about 3 minutes to dry (a record) felt thick and did not need straightened. This brush is a joy. It is expensive, yes but I can tell you I will use this brush for a long time to come.

5 comments:

Jane said...

I will have to give it a try as I also have fine (but lots of it) hair that looks great after the hairdressers but never the same at home!

Ally said...

My hair is the same way - fine but a lot of it. However, it's bone straight so I don't really do anything to it, but as soon as I do, it gets all fuzzy.

Is yours straight or wavy?

KT said...

Ally- My hair could best be described as fuzzily straight. It has wave and curl in some places, stick straight in others. I am not kidding you, this brush has magical powers!

Anonymous said...

I love Olivia Garden brushes. They do wonders for my hair since it tangles so easily when it is wet. My absolute fave has to be this one: http://www.salonhive.com/olivia-garden-2-ceramic-ionic-thermal-round-hair-brush-eco-friendly-bamboo-170008.html

Anonymous said...

Ooops. I realized I post the wrong link. Guess I should go to bed a little earlier. lol.

My fave Olivia Garden brush is this one: http://www.salonhive.com/olivia-garden-2-ceramic-ionic-thermal-round-hair-brush-eco-friendly-bamboo-170008.html

I just love the bamboo handle as well as how it looks after using this brush.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.