Friday, October 10, 2008

Playing tag...

So, I got tagged by Elisabeth at Living the Fabulous Life. Her blog is fun, but my favorite thing about it is her abbreviations. I think it is so posh and cute the way she will say she had a v. good evening with her husband S. So, w/o further ado, here goes:

Eleven Things About Me:
1. Clothes Shop: I debated about how to answer this one. Opted for my tried and true favorite accessible to all, Banana Republic. I love the Banana. My favorite on-line store is Endless.com (Come on, shoes overnighted for next day delivery? At no cost?)
2. Furniture Shop: Restoration Hardware and Arhaus
3. Sweet: Caramello Bars or cake
4. City: San Diego or Toronto
5. Drink: Pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also really enjoy a nice Riesling
6. Music: Rap/hip-hop (Sorry Brian)
7. TV Series: The Office
8. Film: Well, I did just go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua...
9. Workout: Blogging. It keeps my fingers in EXCELLENT shape!
10. Pastries: Any and all
11. Coffee: I have never had coffee. I enjoy the smell but have no interest in drinking it. I do, however, frequent Starbucks for their Chai Tea Latte. Yum~
So now I tag Karen, Jane, Denise and Brittney

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I got tagged by you! How fun, okay, I will answer.
I was going to tell you I skee-daddled right over to Endless.com to see what it was all about...Looks great and I think I may get my Clark's from there! Love the free return shipping. Some places will only do that if there is a defect! Even DSW doesn't do free returns.

The recipe looks very easy and good by the way, if not low fat! But my familia would like it I think!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.