Friday, October 24, 2008

Honest to Goodness...

Hillary gave me an Honest Weblog tag, which means I am supposed to post 10 honest things about myself. I'm usually a pretty open book, but here are 10 things I don't know if I've ever shared so here goes:
1) I'm intrigued by the Amazon Kindle, but prefer to hold a real book in my hands
2) If I had a stash of Pepsi and books in the house I could stay inside and not go anywhere for a good 3 days
3) I love hotels. Love them. (But not scary ones, I'm kind of snotty about hotels.)
4) I DO NOT like shopping with other people.
5) I believe I can do anything I want to. (Except for surgery) (If I don't attempt to do something it is because I don't really want to, or there is person/service able to do it for me) (Brian, this applies to reading a map. Kind of like how you don't want to know how to fix things around the house, I could care less about reading a map. It's not so much that I can't, it's more that I don't want to)
6) I like learning how to do new things.
7) I love rap. I think I totally missed my chance to be a gangsta. (But not the drive by kind, only the fun loving kind) (Sorry Tessa, I know you think I am a loser) (Snoop, if by any chance you ever read this you have an open invite to dinner at my place. Same goes for LL Cool J)
8) The insight of children always amazes me
9) Unlike Hillary, I love driving fast. It is a great source of pride for me (although not safe) to get somewhere faster than the last time I went there.
10) I wanted to name Caroline Winnie but was talked out of it
I know I am supposed to tag other people, but that will be for another post. Why? I need to carefully research who has/has not been tagged already so as not to double dip!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.