Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meet my twin, Kelis


I usually straighten my hair but there are days where I just don't want to. Unfortunately for me, my hair has never made up it's mind if it is naturally curly, wavy, big or fuzzy. But in a strange way I like it. It's a nice change up at least. So today was one of those days where I decided to let it go. And yes, it's big hair and it is curly in some areas and wavy in others. Like a tweed jacket, my hair has texture to it that is quite possibly a little nubby. Well, one of the girls who works for me walks in and says "You look so cute today, just like Kelis." If you don't know who Kelis is go here for her Milkshake video. In a million years I never thought Kelis would be my look-alike! And Kimberly, this pic is in your honor. I also didn't get to take my picture this morning so I resorted to the bathroom at work. I thought I was being discreet and sly until the self timing beeper went off and echoed all over the place off of the tiled walls!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Mom,
you should really see this version of the milkshake song...
much better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ABekiBooo

watch it this instant...please

Jane said...

You made me laugh thinking about what happened after the photo was taken!

Anonymous said...

Now I have this song in my head which is horribly hard to get rid of! Love the bathroom pic!

WendyB said...

Ooh, I love Kelis. She used to have some amazing rainbow hair.

Carolee said...

Ha, ha! You are hilarious. I'm so glad I found your blog. Man, I wish someone thought I looked like Kelis.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.