Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fingers crossed...




So I've signed up (much to the mortification of Tessa and possibly Brian who after being married for long enough just doesn't offer much of an opinion any more) for hip hop dance classes starting tonight. I've thought about doing this for a while now but am finally going to do it. Keep your fingers crossed that I am not the oldest person there (they assured me that I won't be amazingly enough) and that no one gets hurt. Including me. Seriously, if anyone knows of a dance studio offering adult hip hop classes in C-bus let me know. I've found others but for some reason most of them seem to cut off at age 18. This just seems like SO MUCH MORE FUN than a treadmill or elliptical for me...

3 comments:

V said...

How fun! I'm sure you will do great!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about it! Also, can't wait to be schooled in the fine art of hip hop dancing when we meet up in Cincy!

Hillary said...

I once took the hip hop aerobics class at the gym. I looked in the mirror and realied I can't hip hop. Good luck in your class though. It's a great fun workout and I'm sure you've got better moves than me :-)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.