Monday, October 27, 2008

Sixteen Candles








Anyone tired of reading about Tessa's birthday? We're almost done, I promise. Today is the actual day. Honestly, you would think after 16 years of doing this I would have figured out who thought it was a good idea to give me a 16 year old to be in charge of. I haven't. If you do, please let me know. Anyway Tessa, HAPPY 16th Birthday! Please tell Lauren, Jennifer, Anne and Olivia how much I appreciate their help in getting your special day together. And if you are curious about the white car Tessa is driving, it belongs to the boyfriend of a girl who works for me. If you zoom in on the rims you will be able to see that they say "Player" on them. I could not EVEN pass up this photo op!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play on playa! That is hilarious. Happy B-day, Tessa!

Ally said...

How cute are her friends?!?

I love her playa car...that's awesome!

Hillary said...

How cute is this??? Awww to be 16 again :-) Looks like your girl had a fab birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is a total Bon Qui Qui Car!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.