Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sugar plum fairy or Purple Passion?


I was trying to come up with a catchy title for my fun tights today and am torn between these two. Either way, IT'S FALL! And I loooove tights. Love tights. One of the best resources I've ever found is We Love Colors. The color selection and quality rock! Pricey, but well worth it. I'm not sure if the picture does them justice, but my tights and pumps today are a beautiful match!

So, regardless of being a Sugar Plum Fairy or my Purple Passion, I'm just happy for tights!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

It hink the tights with the shoes, make it a purple passion. Love it!

Leslie said...

These look so cute on you!!!!! Do you normally wear with all black or do you incorporate color in your top as well? I have a raspberry pair of tights Im ready to try out!

Anonymous said...

Love the tights! I have thought about ordering some from We Love Colors, but then I get all confused by all the colors and haven't pulled the trigger yet!

KT said...

Leslie, I try to incorporate my tight color elsewhere but not too much so I don't look like a grade-school girl. I work a scarf with shades of purple in it with this outfit. I'm excited to see the raspberry.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.