Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More reasons to LOVE endless.com


For quite a while now I have done the majority of my shoe shopping at endless.com. My reasons for being a loyal customer are many:


  1. Free overnight shipping, regardless of how much you spend

  2. Free return shipping

  3. Great selection, great prices, great selection

  4. Amazing price guarantee

  5. Easy website to maneuver

  6. At Christmas I got Godiva chocolates with my order

  7. This summer they sent me free samples from L'Occitane

  8. Today I got an email thanking me for my most recent order and offering me a free one year subscription to Vogue. No strings attached.

I LOVE, LOVE these people. I have NEVER had a bad experience with them. EVER. Give them a shot, what's the worst that can happen? Shoes show up at your door the next day? Oh my!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.