Saturday, October 11, 2008

A tale of two cities...


So my friend Jordan called me today to break some bad news to me. We had planned on going to see the Twilight movie on November 21st, but she forgot the date and booked a plane ticket to go home to visit family on November 17th. I suggested that maybe I would just meet her in Salt Lake City where she would be and we could just see the movie there. Makes sense, right? So a few minutes later I got online and bought a plane ticket. So, I am flying from Columbus to Salt Lake City for the weekend to see the movie and hang out with Jordan and her family. I'm usually known for being a pretty impulsive person but this takes the cake even for me! But I am REALLY, REALLY excited to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha - that is pretty impulsive, but totally fun! That is what makes life fun - flyin' by the seat of your pants.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are stimulating the ecomony.

Anonymous said...

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! ;)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.