Monday, October 13, 2008

Bookmobile!


If anyone has noticed, I love to read. Always have. Thankfully, I have passed this along to my daughters who both appreciated books early on. Anyway, I usually pass my books along to others so I thought I might post several here to see if anyone might be interested in reading them.

The Shiksa Syndrome- I just read this over the weekend. It was a cute, easy read

Drunkard- This is a true story about a columnist from the Chicago Sun Times and his struggles with alcohol

Odd Mom Out- Chick lit, cute read

If anyone is interested in reading one of these post a comment stating which one you are wanting to read and I'll contact you for your address to send the book.

Enjoy, bookworms!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.