Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who knew? I am considered award-worthy


That's right. You heard it here first. Or second if you read Jane's blog. Jane is an amazingly talented lady from the UK who has devoted her blog to not buying any new clothes for one full year. ONE FULL YEAR! So her blog is interesting to me as are her travels, family life and career. Anyway, Jane passed along an "I Love Your Blog" award to me and I get to pass it on to five others. Thank you Jane, for making my day. I feel a little like Sally Field right now. And without further ado, here are five blogs I love and am passing this I Love Your Blog award on to:

Hillary- I admire her challenge to herself to get physically fit. Before my wedding I also used a personal trainer to get in shape and to this day I swear it is the best money I ever spent.
Erin- While she is a cat owner and I am allergic to cats, you can't beat the fact that she has great hair and is just darling.
Kimberly- The Patron Saint of Blogging. And more great hair.
And another Kimberly- She has a way with words and honesty that I like.
And last but not least- The Cute on the Cheap gang. Man they are cute and they crack me up.

5 comments:

E said...

AWwwww I'ma come over there and hug you <3
Thanks, Sweetie!

Kim said...

Thanks! How sweet. I will pass it on...

I love your music on your blog. Very Euro-ish.

Leslie said...

Thanks lady! Im glad we can make you laugh!!

Hillary said...

Yay!!! Thanks KT!

Jane said...

You deserve it. And how strange I am allergic to cats too. I will email you.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.