Monday, September 8, 2008

Souveniers...


I bought a few things in Toronto, but I have to say I have a few purchases that are my new favorite things. One of them is a lip gloss from a line called "Quo" I found this during our late night run to Shoppers Drug Mart. I really liked the colors of some of the eyeshadow palettes but figured I could always order them online later but I was not willing to leave the store without this lip gloss. Why was I so drawn to it? It is called Nite Lite Lip Gloss. It has small penlights in the cap! So if you are in the dark and need to apply your lip gloss you can see! It has a mirror built into the side! So when you unscrew the lid the little penlights automatically come on! I am a sucker for good marketing. But really, I do like the color and texture of the gloss. Unfortunately for me the products can not be purchased online and are not sold in the US. Bummer.

5 comments:

E said...

Like you posted a video! Ha!
I'd pick that stuff up, too. Lights in anything are awesome.

KT said...

Seriously, I know it makes me a total loser but I did not know how to describe the awesomeness of this lipgloss. Seeing is believing!

WendyB said...

I have to admit that I've never thought, "Damn! Why doesn't this lipstick have a light on it." But you're very convincing!

Jane said...

Glad to have you back.

Anonymous said...

My mom bought me a couple of lipglosses for Christmas that have built-in lights and mirrors, and I love them! However, I have to push a little button to turn the light on. I am jealous that yours just turns on by opening it! Here is link in case you need to replenish your supply before traveling to Canada again - http://www.markvtweezers.com/lipgloss.html


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.