Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're here, eh?



Amazingly enough we drove all the way versus the plan of driving across the border and then taking the train into the city. (About a 4 hour train ride.) Last year the train tickets cost us $89.00. This year they were over $300.00. So we just kept on driving. Funny thing is we passed the train coming into the city! We checked in and our room overlooks the CN Tower. Awesome! We had the same view last year and when I asked to be facing the tower this year I didn't know if we would get it or not but we did! We are off to a great start!

I think it's all because of my cute new shoes from Endless.com! I have already had several compliments on them today and I love them!

1 comments:

Ally said...

I'm glad you made it there safely...did you bring your passports? :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.