Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home sweet home!



Man am I exhausted! I do have to say I am glad we drove versus taking the train though. We spent a grand total of $92.00 on gas versus the cost of the train tickets at over $300.00 each. Again, I really, really need to come up with a more flattering angle for photo taking but oh well, we did have lots of fun! One of my favorite moments was when we were sitting around at the Entourage party and Kathy out of blue said "Do you know a pirates favorite pattern?" To which the answer appears to be "Arrrr-gyle." Sometimes that girl cracks me up! Anyway, we did have fun but it was so nice to see the Ambassador bridge and get home.

1 comments:

E said...

Argyle's my favorite pattern too!

Glad you're home safe, Pretty Lady! Looks like you had an absolute blast!!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.