Monday, September 1, 2008

Insomnia netted me this...


Again, fun stuff I found trolling OPB. A scale that weighs you in quantity of animals. Pretty amusing as long as you can handle it. If it came up with a kangaroo I would find that to be warm and fuzzy. A rhino not so much so. How funny would it be to have this in your bathroom when you have company over? Instead of rummaging through your stuff they could play around with this in your bathroom. It could be a real conversation piece. I mean come on, who hasn't weighed themselves while at someone else's home? At least now you could openly discuss it and laugh about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that is fabulous!

Jane said...

What a fun idea. However, I have never quite recovered from the feelings of failure when I was overtaken by a herd of "rhinos" while running the New York Marathon.
It was even worse than being overtaken by a man with one leg (seriously, I am sure he was an elite one-legged runner!) during the London Marathon.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.