Friday, September 19, 2008

I smell SO pretty!




I've worn Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs perfume for the longest time, and I love them. But sometimes a girl needs a change. I was tempted by Coach's perfume and also Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. But not enough to make the change. Then, while in Canada I tried Issey Miyake. And I KNEW this was the perfume for me. I am telling you, I feel so pretty wearing this scent. I feel lighthearted, yet subtly sexy. And the scent stays with me througout the day. But not in an overpowering way. If you are in the market for a new scent, I would absolutely suggest giving this a whirl. The Coach perfume was my second favorite. Also, today I am wearing my Scarlet and Grey, including my shoes. If you look in the background you can see Brutus Buckeye making his weekly appearance in my office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love finding the perfect perfume!

Hillary said...

I love your shoes!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.