Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love my new skirt from Club Monaco!




This is one of the skirts I bought while in Toronto. Once I got done raiding Club Monaco I really didn't buy much, as I went haywire in that store alone. I LOVE Club Monaco. I bought 3 skirts and a dress. Ooops! You can tell by this picture that I have given up on doing my hair. After not being able to blow dry or straighten it for a few days I got lazy. But I still love my skirt! And I am wearing tights today as I welcome fall. My favorite season of all.

5 comments:

Jane said...

I love the skirt with the tights. I am starting to like autumn - although would you believe it; it's armer than summer here today!

Anonymous said...

Yay for tights! The temps are so nice right now, but I wish it would be a bit cooler so tights would seem more appropriate round these parts.

Super cute skirt - can't wait to see what else you bought.

Ally said...

Love this!! What shoes did you wear?

KT said...

I wore an open toe ankle strap Mary Jane pump. Plain black.

WendyB said...

Very cute!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.