Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well, the trip is wrapping up...



The night life here is so different from home. People are out walking the streets at all hours of the night. It is so clean and safe. So around 11:30 tonight (last night at this point) we are out walking home and we find this place called beauty boutique. And it is open. So we walk in to what is basically Sephora at 11:30 on a Saturday night and I go haywire! High end perfumes, cosmetics and accessories??? I got a lipstick that has a built in light and mirror. I'll do a post on that in the next few days. It is amazing though, so look forward to it! If you get to Toronto (which I highly suggest as it is truly an amazing city) and you enjoy shopping you MUST check out a store called Fashion Crimes. It is an amazing place to let out your inner princess. Amazing clothes and accessories, velvet drapes and chandeliers. Top notch service. So here are a few pics from the evening before I head off to bed so I can wake up and go to my last movie tomorrow before we head for home.

2 comments:

Ally said...

If I could go to Sephora at any hour of the day I'd be broke.

Anonymous said...

aaah how fun! i bet you had a blast. wish we had shopping like that here. forever jealous


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.