Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chocolate + Raspberry = One happy me!


Tonight I ran to Target to pick up snacks for Bunco tomorrow night. I grabbed a bag of Hersheys Meltaways Raspberry Bliss. Sure, sometimes the marketing folks get you with catchy titles and packaging I know. But really, how could I pass that up? So I came home and even though Bunco isn't until tomorrow I put the snacks out tonight because I'm wound a little tight like that. And of course I tried one in advance. A sneak preview of sorts. And let me tell you, that bag is not going to make it until tomorrow. They are AMAZING! Which means another trip to Target. Oh darn...

2 comments:

Ally said...

I <3 you.

I'm wound up so tight it's a wonder I don't go backwards. Drives Al (Mr. Cool) batshit insane.

~Swankymama said...

Have you tried the Raspberry MnMs? My good friend, Marathon Mom, can't get enough of them!!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.