Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scenes from a Saturday...







I have been driving past this car on my way home recently and have been waiting for the opportunity to take a picture of it. Between this and the Hello Kitty car from Florida I am really feeling like I need to Pimp My Ride! Also, I popped into work to have a small birthday celebration with some of the kids. I had told them that I would let them decorate the cake. Boy did I learn my lesson!



Last but not least- The new Candace Bushnell book One Fifth Avenue is AWESOME! I am thoroughly enjoying it!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I just ordered the Candace Bushnell book--cant wait to read it!!

ohthatgirl said...

What zee hale?


*added book to my library list*

musson said...

WOW! I am speechless.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.