Friday, September 26, 2008

Take it off!


Serisouly, I am really on a roll with this randy title stuff this week. So, anyway... on Monday I realized that after wearing my hair in a ponytail/headband for a month I obviously didn't need my hair as I wasn't really doing anything with it. So I decided to get it cut. And I love it! I feel so much better without all of that excess limp hair around my face. Whew! I am telling you, if you need a change and live in the Columbus area check out Ha!r in Grandview. You will really encounter a top notch team of stylists there! Thank you Dana for my new look. I love it! Oh, and you'll never believe it- My outfit today is from Banana Republic. What a surprise, right?

8 comments:

V said...

Love the new style and cut....always liberating to chop some off!

ohthatgirl said...

Rawr! Love the new 'do...and the outfit is cute too. ;O)

Anonymous said...

Look at you, Miss Sassy! I love it! I really, really love it! I definitely need to get some of mine chopped off after seeing how great you and Jamie both look!

Leslie said...

Yea for short sassy hair!! I've never had mine past my shoulders and when it gets to that point I just totally get clueless with how to deal with it. You look great!

E said...

Sassy is EXACTLY the word I was going to use! I freaking LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for a new do!

Hillary said...

Love the cut. Looks really good on you. The scarf rocks too!

Jane said...

Me next. Ihave been thinking about getting a bob for a while.Now you have mad eme think I must pick up th ephone and book.
You look great btw.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.