Friday, September 5, 2008

More from Toronto...







So, we went this morning and waiting in line to see what movies we could get tickets for. Unfortunately it's pretty difficult to get some tickets but you can still go see the red carpet events for them. We did get Gala Premier tickets for Dean Spanley, so we get to sit through the same viewing as the cast and directors and pass over the red carpet to get in to our seats. We did pass by the Much Music studios where P. Diddy is doing a free concert. I don't know what his deal is with white parties, but they had these AWESOME all white chandeliers up for him. In a few hours we are headed off to the red carpet event for the new Brad Pitt and George Clooney movie. The crowds have already started to form and the red carpet and press are already out waiting. So far the highlight of the day has been the absolute retail meltdown I had at Club Monaco. I hate to say I bought everything I went in hoping for. My other favorite was lunch today. I had a Bloody Caesar drink (AWESOME, FYI!) and perogies stuffed with feta cheese, spinach and potato. So far so good!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Holy shit. I want that fleur de lys skirt. Seriously. Holla.

KT said...

I bought it!

Ally said...

If my arse wasn't so much bigger than yours I'd consider knocking you over the head in Cincy...

E said...

How did I miss this? I want that Fleur de Lis as well!!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.