Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweet corn and black raspberry...


If you are even thinking "Katie, you've lost your marbles" I can tell you that yes, quite possibly I have but not in the ice cream arena. Oh no, I KNOW my ice cream. Hello, my first three jobs were Baskin Robbins, Bresslers Ice Cream and TCBY...


My love of Jeni's Ice Cream began during the great shopping with drawl of 2009. (Otherwise known as Lent.) In my desperation to shop, I rationalized that ice cream shopping was different than clothes shopping. It was love at first taste. And I haven't looked back.


Today I CRAVING Jeni's. To the point where I put dinner (cornish game hens, yum) in the oven and drove over.


And all I can say is that I found the ice cream that offers more bounce to the ounce. It is the yin to my yang. This ice cream could give a lonely girl something to look forward to on a Friday night.




I dare you to doubt me. If you live in Columbus, I dare you to try it. Just leave some for me. But you'd better hurry up, this is a seasonal flavor and won't be around for long.

3 comments:

Jill Ann said...

My fav is salted caramel. My daughter had the Beet last week. It was pink so that was her pick. It was really good:). My husband loves the sweet corn/black raspberry! Jeni's is such a neat place. I think it has replaced Graeter's at our house!

Ally said...

Can we go this weekend???

La Belette Rouge said...

It sounds awful and yet I trust you completely and would definitely try it.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.