Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fact versus fiction...

Fact- I went to see the premier of the movie Fame tonight with my friend Trinette. It was AWESOME.
Fact- My trip to DC this weekend is not going to happen.
Fiction- My friendship with Judy Blume I was going to pursue in DC is never going to happen.
Fact- My Loubie is still MIA.
Fact- Yes, I blogged about wondering if it was acceptable to chop off one foot so I could still wear the remaining shoe.
Fact- I did not, nor am I planning on really chopping my foot off. For real. So, to the person who searched "How much does a foot weigh" and wound up on my blog I want you to know that I do not advocate chopping a foot off. Really, if you lost your shoe like I did, maybe we could swap the remaining shoes and each have a pair?
Fiction- My chances at finding my own Fame on "So You Think You Can Dance."

*So really, like many bloggers I have "Blog Patrol" that tells me random search words and phrases that people used to find my blog. "How much does a foot weigh" was typed in and landed some poor random person on my blog. Again, I beg of you, if you have lost a shoe and are considering chopping off the other foot, don't do it. Instead, go to endless.com and pick out a new pair. It's much easier, and depending on your health care plan much cheaper in the long run. Provided you can still run after chopping off a foot. But that is an entirely different post...

5 comments:

WendyB said...

I'd give my right arm to find out how much a foot weighs.

Loving Life said...

rats on you not getting to friend Judy!

Gwen said...

I think you could totally cut a foot off. You'd not only lose a pound or two (depending on where you cut your foot from) and then you'd get to wear that single shoe. :) XOXO

The Albrecht's said...

I'm so jealous that you have already seen Fame! Was it good? Lundon's going to be stuck with Benson at some point this weekend so I can sneak out and watch it.

Polly said...

lol way way to funny.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.