Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spam-a-lot

As I have yet to come up with a title for my book (OK, I don't have a subject necessarily either but let's not get nit-picky here...) I have another possible title based on random spam emails.

Spam-A-Lot

Today, I got the following:

Lose 15 pounds in just 15 days. Really? Do you think I am stupid? I'm already considering cutting off my right foot just so I can wear the Loubie I have left. How much does a foot weigh? I think being down a foot gives me a jump start on the weight loss program.

Insure your vehicle, Katie. Have these dumb f*#%s not been following the saga of my Volvo. Who the freak wants to insure that thing.

And my favorite, from Alasdaid Selous: I can help you. Call me Alasaid. You've really peaked my interest on this one. Not to sound jaded, but we'll see about that. We'll just see.

And there you have Chapter 1 folks. A best seller in the making.

And since I have so many people I'd like to dedicate this book to, I think I'll just take the easy way out and dedicate it to the good people at OPI for creating my new favorite shade from the new Espana collection- Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. Gorgeous. I love it. A navy blue/hues of grey shade. Had I been on my "A" game I would have opted to get my pedicure AFTER I chopped off my foot so I could have had a discount for only needing one foot done. Would have made it easier to "foot" the bill. Ba-da-dum!

3 comments:

K said...

Ha ha ... thanks again for the morning laughs!

Jill Ann said...

Luv the color! I am stuck on Essie Clam Bake this month. I am seeing green polish everywhere also. I must be in this fall. Have you tried OPI Russian Navy?

Jill Ann said...

Luv the color! I am stuck on Essie Clam Bake this month. I am seeing green polish everywhere also. I must be in this fall. Have you tried OPI Russian Navy?


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.